Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Flys anyone????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wine country
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Flys anyone???? Reply with quote

Smile Soon i will be heading to the island and need a barometer on pests this season...How goes it ???? I have a can of ultra muskol just in case... The thing be is that i plan on not even leaveing a wake when i get to the island..Lets face it the birds in the morning will make more noise then i ever will..When i walk along the shore the waves will cover my footsteps.I shall only whisper like a white pine tree to say hello and will thank you for having me just so you know..... Wink Regards, Kevin.....
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the news.. My grand daughter is going to celebrate her birthday on the 25th with a party at Wallon Lake.. Maybe I can convince the hubby to keep on going north from there.... Hmmm.. Rolling Eyes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: