Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Convincing the wifey....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Cox
Hawks' Haunter
Hawks' Haunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Convincing the wifey.... Reply with quote

My family and I are coming up on the 30th. This makes my wifes second trip to the island. My ultimate goal is to convince her that retirement on the island (in twenty years from now) is what we need to do. I guess as long as I can get her to keep coming up every year or so, there will always be hope!

Dave
Cal'sAngel
Memory Maker
Memory Maker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, good luck with that. Those are my exact plans as well, retire on the island. Of course that like 50+ years away for me, but I still am going to.
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, Dave! And your wife too.. Very Happy You have joined in with a BUNCH of Island lovers.. Maybe we can help you twist her arm! Laughing Best wishes on the dream!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: