Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Wrong Bob-Lo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marybeth
Weekend Worshiper
Weekend Worshiper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Wrong Bob-Lo Reply with quote

As much as I enjoyed looking at the new pics on the website of the Bob-lo boat, although I think it's the wrong Bob-lo. When i was a kid, we would go to Bob-Lo(in the Detroit river) at least twice a year. I learned the hustle and got to run around and be crazy untill we got there and then rode the rides all day. Neat pics though. But nothing like "the" Bob-lo. LOL
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: The pictures Reply with quote

The pictures that was posted of the boats that go to 'Bo-Lo' near Detroit was pretty interesting .. I never went there but always wanted to go to find out what it was all about ...... So I got a little peek of the other Bo-Lo' ........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are some neat shots.. Those old ferry boats especially.. Maybe Nascat will start a personal album for all of those shots.. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Introductions, Meet Your Fellow Islanders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: