Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

New Board Theme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: New Board Theme Reply with quote

A new style is available for your viewing pleasure, it's subBlack to capture the halloween spirit. I'm going to leave it up for a few days then give you the option to use which ever style you prefer. To switch simply click the profile link at the top of the page. Towards the bottom of your profile page you can select Board Style subSilver (old board) subBlack (halloween board).

I'm off to Chicagoland to visit some family. Have a nice weekend!

Rob
Al'sOtherSister
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Nice Touch Rob...........Freaked me out at first, thought maybe someone hacked the site! LOL!
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Halloween is over, the board is back to it's original state. I have uploaded a couple of other styles to try if you'd like to change the looks of the site. Aside from the two styles mentioned in the previous post, you can also choose subTrail (green earth tones) or Classic (blue tone, pictured in the enclosed screen shot) Here's a screen shot of the profile screen where you change your style:

Let me know if you need further assistance.

I'm headed to the island this afternoon. Gonna catch the 7:00 ferry over, hopefully the lake effect snow machine will be petered out by the time we're headed up there. I'm crossing my fingers for no frozen/broken pipes in the house as I haven't drained the water system yet. Shocked

Have a great weekend.

Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: