Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

Bobby Shannon --- How's she doing ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Site/Forum Comments, Questions, Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Shannon
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Bobby Shannon --- How's she doing ??? Reply with quote

My daughter Kristen suggested that I post something on the website regarding my Mom's health. As many of you know, she broke her arm, about July 2nd, then was taken from the island to Cheboygan hospital Wednesday before the labor day weekend. She was admitted with congestive heart failure.

I have brought her home to Jackson, and she's doing very well. There were some issues with her medications, which we've gotten straightened out, and her arm is in the process of healing. She is currently staying with us, until her arm heals enough that she can return home. We still hope to get to the island again before the snow flies, so we may see some of you.

If you would like to drop her a line, my address is:

Barbara Shannon
3302 Gregory Rd
Jackson, MI 49202

or e-mail at shannon.matthew@ameritech.net

Thank you all for you inquiries about her, and also for your prayers.

Matt Shannon
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt Sorry to hear about your mother tell Bibbie that I said hi. Hope she can get going again. The Island does wonders for them it sure helped my mother two weeks ago. It is like finally going home again. Hope everything turns out well.
Kevin
Al's favorite sister
Frequent Floater
Frequent Floater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt, This is Peggy White. I hope your Mom is doing well by now and can be on the island this summer. I know you probably do not remember me but we met when we were kids. Hope to meet again one day...
BBIBABS
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,
This is Tony Babcock, how are you doing? Sorry about your mom's helth hope she starts to do better. Let me know when you are going to be up to the Island may could stop and see you if we are up also.

Tony
theeislandgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi Matt

This is Connie Faye Feeley ( Richardson)

I hope that your mom is doing well and will be able to enjoy the island this summer ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Site/Forum Comments, Questions, Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: