Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

mackinac.myarbonne.com SkinCare, Weight Loss, Cosmetics....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhornrn
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: mackinac.myarbonne.com SkinCare, Weight Loss, Cosmetics.... Reply with quote

Just wanted to tell you about a line of Swiss formulated, American made skin care, cosmetics, weight loss and vitamins that are available to Bois Blanc Islanders through my website...These products are based on botanical principals, are ph correct, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, never tested on animals and formulated without animal by-products, mineral oil, dyes or chemical fragrances. You can have them delivered to your door on the island!...log on to the site and sign my guest book....or, to save 35 percent or more, log on and become a consultant and save for yourself and your friends! I'm your neighbor on Mackinac Island and try to get to the Island as much as possible during the busy summer.... Margaret Horn RN http://mackinac.myarbonne.com
bknoll
Pines Paramour
Pines Paramour

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any bug spray??
mhornrn
Black Fly Bait

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: mackinac.myarbonne.com SkinCare, Weight Loss, Cosmetics.... Reply with quote

OK...Now I'm questioning the delivery to your door...I can't remember if UPS is delivered to your door on bbi.....
Al's Sister

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean you don't deliver in person? Dang! Laughing

Welcome aboard, Margaret! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Island & Island Related Businesses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: