Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

More new smilies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: More new smilies Reply with quote

I added a handfull of #jumping today. Clover sorry you are confused about how to use them. Please don't be too upset Crying about it. If you click on a smilie it should appear in your message. The only thing to remember is that if you click on the smilies after you've composed your message, they will show up at the end of the text. If that's the case, cut and paste the code into the message where you want the smilie to appear. I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe I'll have to have a Beer! and think about it. #roll_on_floor Anyway, please don't Slap me for writing such a Crazy message.

Rob Smirk
boisblancgirl
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My God!! Now you really have me confused! If I click on one of the emotions, what happens is that the word describing the emotion is what gets put on my message, or is that what I am supposed to see, and you actually see the emotion? O'well someday I'll figure it out. Just haven't taken the time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ron Petersen
Lake Mary Muse
Lake Mary Muse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 10:44 am    Post subject: emoticons Reply with quote

I think you are doing it right Clover - They will not show until it is finally posted #Beer Maybe this would help!!
Rob
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: emoticons Reply with quote

Ron Petersen wrote:
I think you are doing it right Clover - They will not show until it is finally posted #Beer Maybe this would help!!

Yeah, what he said. Wink Thanks for the help Ron.

This is what his message looked like when he typed it:
Code:
I think you are doing it right Clover - They will not show until it is finally posted   :drinking: Maybe this would help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> Bois Blanc Island Site/Forum News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: