Home The Bois Blanc Island Site
An interactive site for islanders and island lovers

Home  ::  Forum  ::  Album  ::   Calendar  ::  Memberlist  ::  Usergroups  ::  Register 
 Profile  :: FAQ  ::  Search  ::  Log in to check your private messages  ::  Log in 

33' Boat for lease or time share

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Gibbons
Resident Royalty
Resident Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: 33' Boat for lease or time share Reply with quote

I have a 33' Carver twin screw with a flying bridge that sleeps 4. All 110 cooking and ref. Very roomy , big bathroom with shower, head, sink and cupboard. Stand up refridgerator and freezer, a full galley, a couch that makes into a double bed and a front master cabin that has a double bed. With this boat you can enjoy access to many rivers, lakes and channels in this area which offer great swimming, fishing, and sight seeing. Among many of the local islands is the well known Mackinac Island site of the movie "Somewhere In Time" with the late Christpher Reeves. Cost for One 6 day week is$1200.00 and 12 day stay would cost $2000.00. You will have no maintence cost , haul out fees or yearly docking fees at its berth in the Cheboygan river. The birth has water hook up and electric hook up. As an owner, which you will be, you would be responsible for your own insurance which should be about 350.00 to 400.00 a year. . For more information or details contact me at: My E-mail address at work is kevin@tncmortgage.com or call me at 231-597-9811 cell is 231-290-3702
http://usera.imagecave.com/KevenG/Kevenboat.JPG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bois Blanc Island Site Forum Index -> For Sale or Wanted to Buy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: